Active Acoustic Engineers supply a range of high performance acoustic doors offering both acoustic integrity and functionality. Our Acoustic Sliding doors/ Wooden doors are normally integral to a full acoustic enclosure, though can be supplied as individual elements to fit into a builders work opening.
Our steel acoustic fire doors are specifically designed to meet customer’s requirements, and are supplied with perimeter frames and a range of furniture options.
Where space is at a premium, acoustic sliding doors can be supplied with a variety of sealing mechanisms.
To complement our range, acoustic louvred doors complete with perimeter frames are also supplied by Active Acoustics, acoustic door manufacturer in India. The fully louvred door ensures ventilation air for plant spaces.
Acoustic Door sets can be manufactured with a variety of options including vision panels, overpanels, ventilation apertures/louvres and removable threshold bars amongst others.
- Single and Double Leaf Acoustic doors
- Acoustic Sliding doors
- Various construction materials such as pre galvanised sheet and stainless steel
- Raised and removable thresholds
- Vision panelling
- Variety of door hardware options including locking mechanisms and associated handles, durable hinges, door closers and panic release buttons and bars.
- Acoustic Perfirmance: upto 55 dB(A) noise reduction.
VARIOUS FINISHES INCLUDING:
- Polyester powder
- Wet paint systems
- Red Oxide primer coated.